I never expected (well, I am NOT surprised though!) with what I just discovered. I think it's time to bring TRUTH & LIGHT into this current situation.
PLEASE consider contributing to this work to REVAMP the Anti-human trafficking sector. The need is GREAT, and the workers are FEW!!
JOIN US and become a Traffick Stopper TODAY!!!
GIVE ONLINE: https://www.givelify.com/donate/tiger...
Polaris Project address:
1110 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 1000
Washington DC 20005
• Republicans called an anti-trafficking activist at Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearing.
• Operation Underground Railroad is an anti-child trafficking nonprofit with a history of scandals.
• This announcement came after Josh Hawley accused Jackson of being soft on child predators.
KEY FACTS – CGI & Polaris 2009:
• The Polaris Project is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI).
Members are by invite only and donate a minimum of $15,000 annually.
• Catherine A. McLean is the Chairperson for the Board of Directors at Polaris.
Global Modern Slavery Directory - Created in 2014; The Polaris managed Global Modern Slavery Directory (GMSD) is an interactive, searchable map and database of organizations and agencies across the globe that address the issue of modern slavery and human trafficking.
GMS site: Contact Us – no phone number, email for Polaris: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMS link is NOT on Polaris website.
Polaris site: 5 Blog posts about GMS: 3/16/2016. 3/16/2017. 11/28/2017. 3/8/2021. 10/1/2021
CGI – ends 1.12.2017
The Clinton Global Initiative was created in 2005 to serve as a networking platform for the Clinton Foundation. Both the initiative’s mission and its own definition of what it seeks to accomplish are vague. “Rather than directly implementing projects, CGI facilitates action by helping members connect, collaborate, and make effective and measurable Commitments to Action—plans for addressing significant global challenges,” states the CGI website. The Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation director of media relations have not responded to requests for comment.